FREE US STANDARD SHIPPING
- Aimé Guerlain, while completing his studies in England, fell in love with an English girl. However, at the age of 27, he was obliged to return to France alone, dejected and heartbroken.
- The years passed and Aimé created Jicky, a dazzling composition and a homage to Jicky, the sweetheart of his youth.
- The bottle is inspired by a 19th-century medicine jar. Its stopper, shaped like a champagne cork, evokes movement and celebration.
- The starting point of modern perfumery, Jicky was the first fragrance to combine natural essences and synthetic essences, which give it not only its many facets (fresh, floral, spicy, oriental) but also its strength and staying power.
- u0095 Lavender, rosemary, and bergamot.
- u0095 Rose, fern harmony (aromatic notes, earthy forest note and pelargonium), and tonka bean.
- u0095 Woody notes, vanilla, and opoponax.
- Presented in a 1.0-ounce bottle.