FREE US STANDARD SHIPPING
- Designer Roksanda Ilincic calls her spring 2017 collection 'a song to summer,' and this vivid silk dress—all abloom with mixed floral prints and cut with dreamy puffed sleeves—beautifully channels the season's exuberance. Lustrous satin paneling, a deep V-neckline and bold contrast topstitching add to the delight.
- 35 1/2" length (size 12UK)
- Exposed front-zip closure with ring pull
- Deep V-neckline
- Half sleeves
- Partially lined
- 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Made in the UK
- SPACE: A shop for emerging and advanced designers
- Serbia native Roksanda Ilincic studied architecture and design before settling into fashion—or rather, all but completely reshaping it. The London-based designer has an artist's eye for color and drama; her sleek separates and ultramodern eveningwear garner an impressive VIP following.